Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sewing projects


So I have been noticing that vintage looking aprons are a big thing right now. This old pattern is close to the look I am looking for. Don't you wish real women had figures like that! LoL! Anyway I found some really cute fabric the other day and a more modern pattern that I think I like. So I am going to blow the dust off my sewing machine and give it whirl. I think this would make a great Super Saturday project. I also want to make a kit that has the apron, matching, hot pads, glass gem magnets, and maybe a recipe card holder. etc. would'nt that make a great christmas gift or wedding gift/ shower gift for a newlywed!
I also want to make some of those scripture case holders made out of place mats and the bottoms of blue jeans.
I will post pictures of the results when I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment