Saturday, August 1, 2009

My first post!

I finally have done it! I have finally started my own blog to share my interests, latest projects and ideas! I hope that some of my thoughts and ideas will be of interest to others and assist them to getting their creative juices flowing! I came up with the name Bug a boo corner because that is what My mom called me and my siblings growing up and I find that it is an endearment that I use with my kids too :-)
I am a happily married wife and Mother of 4 great kids ages 13, 11, 8 and my youngest will turn 1 in a week! My goodness the year has flown! She has been one of my more higher need babies which has kept me from doing much more than just being a mom ( which I love), but sometimes I just need to get in touch with my creative side and I am finding as she is getting older that I am able to start getting back into my personal interests and start crafting again.:-)
My latest musings have been resin jewelry and glass magnets and stitchery. I will have to post pictures soon, but I am in the middle of reorganizing my craft room after it needing to be done for over a year. I am literally dusting off the cob webs and ready to get back into the swing of things after a busy year with my new baby Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment