Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Glass magnets


So this is my new craft I love to do! I whipped these out last night. So simple and so addicting!
You just need an 1 inch round paper punch (you can cut it by hand, but the punch makes it a perfect fit.) 1 inch round glass gems, cute scrap book paper, round magnets, E-6000 glue , and hoge podge glue.
-Punch out your paper
-brush the hoge podge on it
-place your gem on top of the paper (right side up of course)
-press out any bubbles by pushing down
- Let it set and dry
- put a small dab of E-6000 on the back and place your magnet and let it dry

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, LOVE all your cute craft ideas! I'll definitely be checking here often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find these larger glass stones for my wards super saturday. Could you possibly tell me where you found yours? I have found some online, but they were pretty expensive. Thanks az3820@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered mine from whole salers usa. I love how they make them perfectly round. Their price for gems is pretty good it's the shipping that gets you. here is a link.
    http://www.wholesalersusainc.com/glass-gems-marbles-c-58.html#nk.

    ReplyDelete