Thursday, August 6, 2009

Book Club


So I want to start a Bug a boo book club! Because I love to read good books:-)  But they have to be book that make me think  and that I can't put down :-)  So For anyone who is interested I will post a new book at the beginning of each month. And because I am starting so late in the month of August I want to recommend a shorter book that I love called "Two old women" By Velma Wallis.   This book is kind of simple, but the message is outstanding! I usually get my books from Amazon I can usually get some great deals on used books there. Another great resource is website called Swap tree where you can trade books with other people. After you read this book leave a comment and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you, I read this book a while ago. I loved it and have recommended it to a few people. I agree that it is a simple story (easy read, too), but has a fabulous message. Thanks for picking a book that I have already read so I don't have to add to my to-do list this month!! I am currently reading the Shakespeare Stealer series and really enjoying it. You should look into it if you haven't already. By the way, I like your music!!!

    ReplyDelete