Sunday, September 19, 2010

Easy burp cloth idea!

I was invited to a baby shower for my friend Debbie and I decided that it was the perfect time to pull out the package of cloth diapers that I had purchased more than a year ago with the idea of dressing then up into cute burp cloths.  I wanted to match the colors with this "Lamaze Peacock toy" that I was going to give her.  I got coordinating ribbon and ric rac and sewed it on the side of the cloth diapers (So simple!) and it is hard to see in the pic., but I sewed the ribbon and ric rac on with bright orange thread to give some contrast to the other colors and bring in the orange that is in the peacock.  I did not think to take a pic of the back of the peacock, but the back has  black and white colors that is how the black polka dotted ribbon fits into the color scheme :-). I love these kind of crafts!  So easy and simple, but adorable at the same time!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment