Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wooden Easter eggs!

I have a new batch of eggs I wood burned yesterday to add to my Etsy store :-) I will be painting them today and hopefully have them ready for my store tomorrow!

This is one I am still working on.  I need to wood burn the flower petals.(which takes a lot of time and concentration!)
I also picked up these wood boxes at the dollar store and thought it would be fun to wood burn designs on them.  The design on this one is All about my Mom :-)  She loved Lilacs and nature.  I do too :-)  
I can't wait to paint all this stuff !



3 comments:

  1. I love these, Michelle! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are SO talented! These really are works of art. I can hardly wait to see them painted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula :-) I have really enjoyed doing them. I have a few of them painted on my Etsy store. Hopefully I will get the rest done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay these were a hit with my kiddos this morning. Yours are meticulous in comparison! I see now that you sell them. Sorry to have borrowed your design - i promise I won't sell them.

    ReplyDelete