Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Easy Dinner Idea!


When it comes to cooking I can make more complicated stuff if I set my mind to it, but I prefer  quick and easy with a busy family:-)  Tonight I am trying Sour cream ritz chicken. It is so easy to throw together if you have all the ingrediants on hand and your chicken is thawed.  It is in the oven right now and smells heavenly!   I got the recipe from http://www.quick-and-easy-dinner.com/Quick-and-easy-dinner-blog.html I used her suggestion and used french fried onions except I mixed them with the ritz crackers too.  I will let you know how my family likes it!

So It is later tonight and the chicken was so good! I did forget to mention that I did sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and smoked paprika before I put the sourcream mixture and top.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! So glad you and your family liked the chicken, too. We loved it when I made it the other day! Glad to know it's good mixed with the ritz crackers, because after trying it with the french fried onions, I am hooked!

    Come back and see me anytime!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete