Thursday, January 28, 2010

Young Womens bookmark

I decided that the Young Women need a magnetic book mark too!  I found out that their theme for this year is Joshua 1:9 Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid , neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
What A great theme!  I decided that that theme needed to be on a book mark so here it is! I could not decide if I wanted the Christ picture black and white or sephia tone so I decided to make one of each. 
 I have not had this one printed out yet so I can't show an example of a cut completed one, but here is the jpg image. 

you click on this image, copy it and save it to your computer and then send the file to Walmart photo or whatever photo place you like and have it printed out as a 4x6 photo. I kept a little extra space on each side of the photo because most photo places crop off some of each side of a 4x6 photo so preview your prints before you order them so you can see what it looks like cropped. They usually let you preview it.  I know Walmart does.
 After you get your prints cut them down the center long ways to seperate the two book marks. fold in half the other way and add the magnets. You can laminate them also before you add the magnets.

here is a finished primary one so you can have an idea of what it should look like.




2 comments:

  1. Love it, Michelle! I need to learn to digital scrapbook. Maybe you can show me this summer. :) I think I like the black and white one the best but it hard, I like the other one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I tried to print this bookmark, it was at too low a resolution to read the words. Any hints on how to download it correctly? Thanks

    ReplyDelete