Sunday, January 17, 2010

PBS Masterpiece Classics

I am in love with the Cassics like Jane Austin, Charles Dickens, Elizabeth Gaskell etc.  It seems like British Authors have some of the most interesting stories to share.
For part of the year PBS shows movies of these wonderful Masterpiece Classics  on Sunday nights at 7:00 pm or is it 8:00 pm I forget because I have my DVR set to record automatically. Tonight they are showing the 2nd half of "Return to Cranford" which is a sequal to  "Crandford" A book written by Elizabeth Gaskull which I just love!  Then next week will be a new version of "Emma"  I already love the Gwyneth Paltrow and the A&E versions so it will be interesting to see a new one.   Here is a link to the PBS site http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike! I have my DVR set to automatically record these as well. I love them and can't wait to see the new Emma!

    ReplyDelete