Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kokeshi stuffie doll stitchery

First before I talk about my stitchery check out the flock of birds that were hanging out at my house this morning!

It was incredible!  at first they were all on my front lawn then by the time I got the camera they had flown up in the trees. 

Okay onto my latest project :-)

This is a cute little stitchery that I worked on and finished last weekend.   She is going to be a little stuffy doll for my 3 year old daughter.  I have had it on my list of things to do all week and other things keep getting in the way, keeping me from finishing her up.  So I thought I better at least post just the stitchery part so in case it takes me awhile to finish her.  By the way  you can find this adorable free pattern at Melly and Me.

I also started on this valentines day stitchery that I designed.  I am right in the middle of it still, but I thought I would give you a sneak peek :-)


I actually this is 1 of  3 Valentine stitchery designs I created about 3 years ago for a neighborhood stitchery club I was involved in. 


You can find the finished example of this one above here.




Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment