Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2011 Primary theme bookmark magnets!

 I was asked if I could make Primary bookmarks for the 2011 Primary theme "The Scriptures are true!"  So this is what I came up with.  I also was asked awhile back if I could make some that were in Spanish, If anyone out there knows the Spanish translation for the 2010 and the 2011 primary themes please let me know since sadly I don't know much Spanish :-(

For best results for this bookmark I would have it printed out as a 5x7 because I think a 4x6 would crop too much off.  Most online photo centers let you preview how it will crop first.  For a reminder of how to make the bookmark magnets go here.
And remember I stole this fabulous idea from the blog Controlling My Chaos.  She has a bunch of other cute magnet book mark themes you can get.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Can you design one with a girl too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPANISH TRANSLATION
    Yo sé que las escrituras son verdaderas
    AND
    "Porque mi alma se deleita en las Escrituras, y mi corazón las medita"
    2 Nefi 4:15

    CTR=HLJ

    THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible. Can't wait to use this! It is never good to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it would be awesome to have a girl superhero too, was there a similarly great graphic for that?

    ReplyDelete