Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Valentine Stitchery

This is one of three stitichery designs that I designed last January, but never was able to stitch it because of a demanding baby.  Luckily I was able to stitch this one a few days ago.    I know it is still wrinkled and has a wet spot in the middle because I was trying to smooth out the wrinkles by spraying it with water before I took the picture.,  I wish that I could show it completed. I mean the stitchery is completed, but I can't decide if I should frame it, make it into a pillow etc. and I was afraid that Valentines day would be past before I decided so I thought that I better just post it in case I did not get to it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Michelle, especially the heart. We definitely need to swap patterns this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete