Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New favorite!

Ok, I'm all about simple these days and I ran across a SIMPLE donut recipe the other day on Pinterest and, when Publix had their Pillsbury Grand bisquits on sale, I knew I just had to try them.


Sorry about this picture. I can't figure out how to get it turned the right way. :-{



These were so easy and SO yummy, we've now made them twice! Check out the website here for the directions on how to make them. I did modify the directions a little - instead of letting the donuts cool and then dipping them in melted butter before dipping them in cinnamon and sugar, I just took them out of the oil with a fork, letting the excess oil drip off, and put them directly into the cinnamon and sugar. I figured, why add the extra calories and fat, right?? The cinnamon and sugar stuck to them perfectly. Go ahead, go make some. You know you want to! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    We made these for Family night! They were yummy:-)

    ReplyDelete