Monday, November 28, 2011

Crazy busy!

I have been super busy the last 3 weeks trying to keep  up with my Etsy store.  My biggest seller being my Nativity puzzles!  So forgive me if I do not post much in December.
Today I thought I would show you my latest ideas that I am selling in my shop.

First off My Mini Nativity Puzzle.


Miniture Nativity puzzle with wood burned design
Miniture Nativity puzzle with wood burned design

I decided it would be fun to have a smaller version.  I can't get my 3 year old to leave it alone!  She really likes to play with it.  I also thought this smaller version would be fun for super Saturday.  I have done the bigger version before with success, but the smaller one is cheaper and a little less time consuming.

Next my Joy letters with baby Jesus.
Joy with baby Jesus

Joy with baby Jesus

So as you can see my wood burning is still going strong! This baby Jesus was fun to make :-) 

The most popular thing in my store that everyone seems to want is my Wood burned, water color, dark stained Nativity puzzle.
Nativity Puzzle, wood burned design, water color, and darker wood stain

so that is what I will be doing non stop until about mid December!  but I will ride this wave as far as it will take me :-) 

Happy crafting!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment