Friday, April 16, 2010

Cinnabon Frosting

Yum, Michelle! Are you trying to kill my diet or what???!!! I might just have to make some of these while Josh, Noah, Seth and their 4 friends are here this weekend. I haven't made cinnamon rolls in a very long time! When I do make them, though, I always make them with the Cinnabon frosting recipe that I got from my friend a few years back. It really does taste like the real thing, so I thought I would share with the rest of you to go along with Michelle's Yummy Cinnamon Rolls listed in the previous post. So, here goes:

Cinnabon Frosting -

Whip together:

1 lb. powdered sugar
1 cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
2 sticks butter, softened
2 1/4 tsp. vanilla
3/4 tsp. lemon juice

Spread on warm, but not too hot, cinnamon rolls.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Paula for posting this recipe! I will try it next time I make sweet rolls :-)
    Glad your back I was starting to worry!

    ReplyDelete