Friday, April 16, 2010

A home library!

I loved this post today from Better After I have always dreamed of having a room in my home dedicated  just to books, a huge comfortable couch and a calm relaxing atmosphere!
 I am a lover of good books (thanks to my mom) and I have lot of books I have collected over the years stashed all over my house.  I would love, love, love a room like this!  But I fear it is only in my dreams! 
This picture is a really cute idea of how to turn a nook into a small library.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this room, too. It's very creative. I need to post a picture of the new bookshelves we just had built into our formal living area, making it a library/music room. We even call it the 'library'! It doesn't have quite as many shelves as in this picture, but we are totally in love with it and are happy to have someplace to put our books! I am just like you (and mom) and LOVE to read. I love having that in common. By the way, have you read The Giver recently and did you know that there 2 other books that go with it - Changing Blue and Messenger? They together are probably my favorite books I've read this year so far because they have so much symbolism. Adam and I really enjoyed talking about them.

    ReplyDelete