Thursday, October 1, 2009

Preview of Nativity puzzle

I am so excited to give  a preview of the Nativity puzzle that I am going to sale on Etsy!  My amazing and talented brother helped me revamp the puzzle design because there were some features that bugged us in the old design.  We also made it smaller.  The old design was bigger, and more akward. This one is about the size of an 8 1/2 by 11 paper. We felt that the smaller size would be easier to display on a piano etc.  I'm planning to have my Etsy store up and running buy the end of this weekend. I will be offering completely finished and painted puzzles and unfinished puzzles if you would like to paint them yourself.  If you are not used to painting fine detail work this project might be a little difficult for some people. The unfinished puzzles will be $18.00 and I am still deciding on a price for the finished puzzles. Here is a link to my Etsy shop  Bugaboocrafts.etsy.com If you find it is an empty shop keep checking back and it should be ready soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment