Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Canvas wall art

So I would still like to make my own Canvas wall art however it seems I have not had much time for crafting lately.  You can tell  by the last few posts on my blog ( none of them have been to do  much with crafts).  I have a few fun ideas patiently waiting downstairs in the black hole that is supposed to be my craft room.   My craft room needs to be spring cleaned and organized.  I have a feeling when that happens the crafting will magically start up again :-)
So anyway back to the canvas art.  I saw this today from sheepblue 

 I love how she has made a picture with several cavases!  I want to make something similar for above my bed.  I have three 12 x12 canvases that bought at "Big Lots" ( one of my favorite shopping haunts) a while back.  I can't wait to get my hands on them and try my hand at this!  So hopfully I will get that craft room cleared up in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment