Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cake Mix Cookies

Today I made 4 dozen cookies for my son's  Cub Scout  Pack meeting tonight.
I love these cookies and thought I would share the recipe with all of you!
 I found this recipe years ago in one of my Taste of Home Quick Cooking magazines.  These cake mix cookies are so yummy and easy to make!  And they are a perfect solution when you need to make something quick for a bake sale or church event :-)
The original recipe asked for a German Chocolate cake mix, but a regular chocolate cake mix works just as well.


Recipe

1 German chocolate (or regular chocolate) cake mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
2 tsps vanilla
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chips
Nuts (optional)

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix all the ingrediants together.
  Scoop generous tablespoon size scoops of dough onto cookie sheets.
 Bake for about 8-10 minutes


1 comment: