Thursday, August 19, 2010

Look what I've been up to...

I've been able to do a little crafting lately and thought I would share the end results with you.



This is something we made for Relief Society, but I wasn't able to go, so I made mine at home. I LOVE how it turned out. This is the St. George temple, where I got to marry my favorite guy! It is placed prominently in the family room, where my kids can see it all the time. You know, a little subliminal message! The idea came from here.



This is my latest door wreath. I love it! I bought a couple of styrofoam wreaths from the dollar store, poked holes in them with a wooden skewer, squoze (is that a word??) hot glue in one hole at a time, immediately followed by an individual hydrangea blossom. Then just repeat, repeat, repeat. It's a little time consuming and tedious, but I like to sit down in front of a great movie do it. The hydrangea blossoms came from Michaels (don't forget your 40% off coupon!). You'll need about 2 to 2 1/2 hydrangea blossom heads (I don't know what else to call them) per wreath.

I have a couple more things I just finished, but I'm going to save those for another post. So stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment