Thursday, May 6, 2010

May bugaboo book pick

I am always late posting my monthly bugaboo bookclub  picks!  The months just fly by way too fast! 
This month I chose one of my very most favorite books in the world!  "Jane Eyre" By Charlotte Bronte. This book has it all! Suspense, mystery, romance, etc. 
My mom convinced me to read it when I was about 15 years old.  I remember I thought it would be boring and difficult to read, but on the contrary I could not put it down!  Since that day I have had  a great love of Classic literature :-)  I don't know what is in the water in England, but it seems like the most creative talented writers come from there!
If you are intimidated by classic books and think they are too difficult to read then Jane Eyre is a good one to start with.  The writing style  of Charlotte Bronte is easier to read and understand than some of the other classic Authors.

1 comment: