Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mod podge photo on Canvas

I have been wanting to post this all week, but was unhappy with how my photo turned out because the room was too dark so I had to enhance it Which made the photo look fuzzy.   Oh well  I think I will post it anyway.  I made these for my Sister in law and Mother in law for our family Christmas party last Saturday.  I have been wanting to try this for awhile now and I can't believe how simple it was!  I made an 8x8 scrapbook page with my digital scrapbook program and had them printed out at Costco.  I painted 10x10 canvases black.  I mod podged the photo in the middle.  added ribbon and there you go!  A very cute gift.  This  is a picture of all the grandkids from my husbands side of the family.  At our Vacation in Colorando this last summer. 



Here is another example of something that I want to do that is similar.  I would love to do this in my room or in my family room. The info for these projects came from this link http://www.sugardoodle.info/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3140&Itemid=406

I love this one on the bottom left.

1 comment: