Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy Weekend!

I had a busy weekend.  A school in my neighborhood hosts a Christmas Craft Fair every year as a fundraiser.  I did not think about trying to get a booth until it was too late.  So I figured  next year I would be better prepared.  My friend was doing a make and take vinyl clock class and convinced me to join her in her space and do a make and take with my scrabble and washer diamond glaze pendants.  It was totally last minute, but it was a lot of fun and it seemed to be a big hit for the girls that were ages 8 to 18.  I think the moms were interested also once they saw how they were made and what the finished product was. 
They make perfect Christmas gifts for sisters and friends! Here are a couple of  links on my blog for a reminder of what they look like and  how to makethem.
 http://bugaboocorner.blogspot.com/2009/09/having-fun-with-diamond-glaze-and-dg3.html      
 http://bugaboocorner.blogspot.com/2009/08/dimond-glaze-and-epoxy-resin-tutorial.html
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment