Thursday, October 22, 2009

3D crystal lacquar


I had posted a while back about making pendants with diamond glaze.  Well I stumbled upon another product called 3D Crystal Lacquar.  It is cheaper, it hardly creates any bubbles and it dries faster.
 I taught how to make the scrabble tile and washer pendants at my last craft club and everyone prefered the crystal lacquar over the diamond glaze.  Here are some Pendants I have done with it and I think it looks just as good as the dimond glaze. Has anyone else used this product?  If so tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Are those metal washers for the ones above? I love those ones. I've done the scrabble pendants with the diamond glaze as well and it took FOREVER to dry and would have a big divet in the middle. Not too pretty. Where do you buy this? Michael's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those are just regular metal washers :-) Cute huh! I discoverd and bought my first bottle of 3D Crystal Lacquar on Amazon about a month ago for $6.00, but was sad to see the other day that they have doubled the price now.(Amazon has a way of doing that) I had to get more because that first bottle was pretty much gone after my craft class and so I just googled it and found some for a good price at scrapbooking warehouse.

    ReplyDelete