Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A cute Nativity ornament!

Check out this cute Ornament at WildOlive If only I had any time right now I would totally make this!

Pinned Image

I love how it depicts the true meaning of Christmas.
Speaking of the true meaning of Christmas it is my turn this week to teach our neighborhood 3 year old pre-school.  Tuesday we talked about why we celebrate Christmas and that it is Jesus' Birthday.  We also talked about what kind of gift Jesus would want for his birthday.  We decided that the best gift we could give Jesus is to be kind and loving to eachother and to share with eachother and to  help eachother.  So when I saw this little clip I knew that I had to show it to them tomorrow :-)  It is the perfect example of a gift to Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment