Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Great Hair tutorials!

So anyone who does not know I am a Hairdresser by trade.  I have always loved doing hair especially Hairstyling and makeup.  When I was in High School I did every ones hair and make up on our drill team before competitions and performances.  So Naturally I went into that field when I graduated from high school.  Right now I am not currently working in a salon, but do a lot of hair for friends and family still.  My goal is to have a  salon in my house in the near future to work out of as soon as my youngest starts Kindergarten.  Anyway after sharing that boring background story on me I will move onto what I really wanted to share in this post.
 I am always trying to keep up with the latest hair cuts and styles so I am often looking on the online for good ideas.  The other day I came across this great blog called "The small things"
 She is also hairdresser and she has amazing step by step tutorials on the cutest hairstyle ideas!  At least I think they are cute :-)  here is a link to her Hair style tutorials.  Here are a couple of my favorites

the elegant half up.

and the Bouncey Curled under

No comments:

Post a Comment