Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Spooky! And other crafts :-)

My kids complained that I keep making cute wood crafts for others and not our self so these are some  Spooky letters I made to put on to of our piano :-)


I still need to antique the edges and add some embellishments,but I thought I would show what I have so far because   I have been so busy making Turkeys like this one below that this has been put on the back burner.
These Turkeys are what everyone seems to want right now at my Etsy shop.  I made two more today. I just don't think there are enough cute Thanksgiving decorations these days.

Here are a couple of Halloween stitcherys that I have made also that I think are fun.

This one is so cute and simple and so easy!  The picture is kind of bright so you can't tell what the top button is.  It is a crescent moon.



My kids love this one!  They always ask when we are going to put this decoration up because they love the saying :-)

Here is another fun Witch boot I made  :-)  I added glitter to it to add some sparkle :-) I like this one a lot!  can't decide if I want to part with it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment