Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wood burned Nativity puzzle

Hey all!  I had fun last night wood burning another Nativity Puzzle.  I am feeling more and more comfortable using the wood burning tool.  I love the texture and character it gives the puzzle.  So here it is done raw.
This Puzzle was one of the first ones I cut by myself with the scroll saw so the lines are not perfect and straight, So I had it sitting in my less than perfect pile. I have been practicing my wood burning on my imperfect puzzles first while I get the hang of it, but I've decided that this puzzle looks like I intentionally tried to cut it like that.  I think it gives it character. I have not decided if I want to just stain this one or add a little splash of color here and there.   I will post tomorrow what I decided
to do ;-)

Find all my Nativitiy puzzles for sale at my Etsy store Bugaboocrafts

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, great quality work I was looking for something related now found it.... Thank you, Check or website: 3d wooden puzzles

    ReplyDelete