Sunday, August 14, 2011

Add flare to onesies and T-Shirts!

My baby just turned 3 :-(
 I can't believe how fast time is flying!  There are so many projects that I intended on doing when she was a baby and just did not ever do! 
My sister in law is expecting a baby in October and had her baby shower a  week ago.  In deciding what to do for a gift I remembered that I had onesies in my craft room that I never did anything with.
I really liked the ruffle butt idea I saw here.  So here is what I came up with.  I wish I had a baby to display it on, but I think you can get the idea :-)



And I did this cute stitchery on this Onesie a while ago,

 but I had never done more with it and it has been sitting in my craft room waiting to be given away. I felt it needed more added to it though so I added this ruffle skirt to the bottom of it.







Here is another fun Idea I found @ Sir Bubbadoo.  Freezer paper stenciling!  This looks so fun and easy!

And check out this idea using bleach!

you can find this idea @ Home maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment