Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Flour sack Aprons!


I made some more aprons as Christmas gifts.
A thanks to my girls for helping model them for me :-)





I am sorry I still don't have a good tutorial as to how to make these. I don't make them with a pattern I just make them :-)  Each one I have made has turned out a little different then the others so their is not an exact way. But basically you need

-a flour sack towel ( I get mine from the dollar store

- 1/2 yard of two different coordinating fabric choices ( cut into 6 inch wide strips)

- coordinating ribbon for the neck band and ties (wide ribbon works best)


- coordinating ric rac for trim (optional)


I have another one to make.  I will make sure I take pictures of the process and add the rest of the details soon. but basically  most of it is hemming and gathering ruffles and sewing them onto the flour sack towel.




No comments:

Post a Comment